Majo Anime

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Attn: Otaku Christmas

anime christmas
Well it's that time of year again. The time when everyone asks "what do you want for Christmas " Well I've been an anime fan (otaku) for most of my life and I've seriously hated answering this question for all of that time. The reason, because every time I tell someone I want this anime, or that manga, or this anime related toy/plushie/figure, I get "no I'm not buying that or what are you talking about." With the exception of my boyfriend and best friend Cat, no one ever listens and I never get what I want for Christmas.

It's not a big deal, usually I'll end up getting what I asked for myself later on. But just once, ONCE, I'd like to be asked that annoying question and actually have someone (besides the two people who listen) to actually get me something I want. I mean why ask if your just going to turn around and not listen anyway.

I know this sounds like a spoiled child ranting, but all in all, I would just like people to listen for once.

Not that I have any idea as of yet which anime stuff I want for this year. But I'm sure in the coming weeks I'll figure it out.
anime christmas

So please to those of you that are going to ask me, or any other otaku out there, what they want for Christmas this year. LISTEN! And if they say something about anime, at least try to get them something they want. Take it from someone now knows the disappointment of not getting that one present you asked for, and imagine how much joy you'll bring that person by getting them something they'll really enjoy this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment