Majo Anime

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can't contain myself!

Hi everyone!
anime airplane
anime plane

I've been in a very good mood all day, even working 10 hours today didn't phase me one bit. The whole day just seemed to fly by and the only reason I can think of is because Cat comes home on Saturday! I can't wait to actually see her in person! Skype is just not the same as having her here. And I can't wait to share all my new anime with her either. There's so many, some that I'll watch with her for the first time (because I haven't gotten to them myself yet) and some I'll rewatch with her, because I like them so she has to see them too. It'll be so nice to actually watch an anime with someone and have them actually watch it with me instead of doing their own thing while I watch.

Just 38 more hours!  And I still need to get that fruits basket and rice balls ready for her too. Lol. I need to plan out what we're going to watch! I have so much to show her.

All in all, I'm excited she's visiting, hope she makes it here safely and I can't wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment