Majo Anime

Monday, May 28, 2012

Birthday and the Pink Cow

A few days ago I celebrated my birthday. Nothing big and not much happened. I didn't really get anything except the one thing I asked for specifically. My boyfriend is such a sweetheart. He's the only one that actually listened to me when I said what I wanted.
Sebastian Black Butler
My very own Sebastian (From Black Butler) Cow Plushie. He's so adorable and in the last week he's gone everywhere with me. The only thing I don't like is that he's in a pink cow suit, I hate the color pink, but if it's Sebastian I can live with it.

When my mother took me out to eat a few days after my birthday and I brought him along, she scolded me. Said I was an adult and shouldn't be carrying around a stuffed animal. My only response was 'But he SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kawaii!.' In which case I had to explain that kawaii meant cute and she still didn't find the humor in it all. Then she had me put him under the table. I felt so bad. IF only Cat had been there with me, she would have understood the importance of the Sebastian Cow.

My two sisters also thought it a little weird when I kept having Sebastian tell them thing, like to stop poking each other and waving this pink cow in their faces. But they know I'm crazy already so it really doesn't matter.

But all in all, I'm happy to have my cow and will continue to take him everywhere with me for the time being. I've gotten use to all the she's crazy looks anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment