Majo Anime

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

otaku problem, animeSo I'm having that problem. I have so much anime I want to watch, probably over 100, and I don't know what I should watch next. I've made a list of what I'd like to watch next, but I don't know which one to go with, so I'm asking for a little advise.

SO, here's the list:


Vampire Knight
Utena
The Twelve Kingdoms
Saiunkoku Monogatai 2
Code Geass
Seitokai no Ichizon
07-Ghost
Tears to Tiara
Valkyria Chronicles
Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure
Durarara!!
Earl and Fairy
ef-a tale of memories
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de- Hachiyoushou
Meine Liebe
Our Home's Fox Deity
Toradora!
Maiden Rose
Tactics
Boys Be
Enzai
Fuyu no Semi
Haru wo Daite Ita
Uragirl wa Boku no Namae O Shitteiru
The World God Only Knows
Air
Angel Beats!
Hetalia
Ore no Imouto
Princess Princess
Skip Beat
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kannon
Kuroko no Basket
Loveless

Anyone have a suggestion out of the choices above? If you'd like to go based on what I've already seen or recommend something else, this is what I've seen so far: Tayjena's watched list.

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment