Majo Anime

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sebastian Cow's Annual Appearance

Grell Sutcliff, Black Butler, keychainSo my birthday was last week, one more year closer to 30. This weekend was crazy which is why this post is so late. But I couldn't have asked for a better birthday this year. Although I didn't get everything I wanted, not that I could, I did get the main anime related things that I asked for this time. One of which I'd been anxiously waiting for for a month! My sister is so cruel. She went to a con (without me unfortunately) and had her friend pick out something Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji, knowing that is one of my favorite characters and her friend also loves Grell. The reason she's cruel; she showed me it a month ago and I had to wait knowing what it was. Also she made me open it last at the party even though it was the first present I picked up (it wasn't planned, it was just the one sitting on top). But from her I got my Grell keychain. My Sebastian in his cow outfit, also made an apearance this year again, although I didn't try to make everyone talk to him this time, he just sat on the table. I think he's upset that there is now a Grell around. And probably very unhapy with what is attached to his ear which my sister also got me.

Grell with unhappy Sebastian cow
Fushigi Yugi GenbuFrom Cat I got the three manga I wanted, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden volumes 9, 10, 11. I actually opened these the night before my birthday since I had off that day and with my birthday being so busy our schedules wouldn't have matched up. Also she got me a new external hard drive which I desperately needed and every otaku should have. Her presents where actually here about 3 weeks before my birthday. I had her mom open the box since I thought that they might be presents from Cat, and when she confirmed it, I had her hide them until my birthday. My boyfriend was incredibly mad at Cat for getting these things since they were what he he wanted to get me. Of course now this means I have to reread volumes 1-8 since it's been so long. Not complaining, I've very happy about this.

Sakura But he did managed to find something I liked as well. This year he added to my plushie collection again and got me Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm pretty sure they only reason he picked this one is because he knew I just finished watching the anime and reading the manga. (And I'm sure he was sick of seeing it since I kept falling asleep and it would keep going, so he ended up seeing several episodes over and over). But I absolutely love her, she so adorable and I'm happy my boyfriend not only found her for me, but pays attention to what I'm watching or into, even if he doesn't always act like it. Sakura didn't make it to the party as she arrived 2 days after my birthday, but it's okay. There's always next year to annoy everyone with the growing population of plushies! Mwahahahaha!

I got some other nice things too, but they don't relate to this page so...

Thanks everyone for everything!

Until next time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment